The Journal Club, led by a panel of physicians in various stages and locations of employment, will address questions from residents and younger professionals on “What I Wish I Knew Then…”
Our panelists will each bring a unique perspective to the career discussion:
|· Jack Steel, recently retired from private practice, who trained and worked as a nurse prior to medical school;
· Ret Topping, in private practice in Elkins, a small town;
· Adam Klein, who left private practice in Texas to come to an academic setting at WVU;
· Jessica Chiang, a woman in a hospital setting at CAMC;
· Kharim Boukhemis, a relatively new physician in private practice in Huntington;
· William Fravel, a resident at Marshall University; and
· plus our moderator, WVOS President Manny Molina and a resident from Marshall and WVU.
Feel free to prepare questions on what you need to know when starting or changing your career.
The session will take place from 7:00-8:00 p.m. on Thursday, August 12, 2021.
All registrants will receive Zoom invitations the day of Journal Club.