Jump Starting Research
You have a deadline approaching for your research…but you don’t know where to start!
Join us by Zoom on Thursday, November 11, at 7:00 p.m. when Dr. Dana Lycans will talk with a panel of peers to discuss various aspects of research. This topic is good for residents and orthopaedists in academic, hospital or private practice settings. This might be a valuable session for anyone wishing to submit a presentation to the Southern Orthopaedic Association for its July 2022 meeting at The Greenbrier.
Some of the questions for discussion will include:
- How to develop topics
- How to get funding support for your research
- Good research practices
- What type of research is best for you, case-based or lab-based
- Where and how can you get published
- What are the rules for podium-presentation research
- How long does it take from idea to publication/podium